Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bryan and Nicole

What a wedding!! Such a fun and crazy time at the wedding!! Nicole and Bryan are absolutely hysterical!! Bryan has got to be the funny groom we have ever met!! He is a hybrid of Jack black and Jim Carey all mixed together, but funnier!! We got some awesome portraits near a horse farm and even shot with a horse!! The funny thing was that horse kept trying to eat Nicole bouquet!! Nicole and Bryan really made everything so much fun with their laid back personality!!
This wedding was also really special because Nicole was the Practitioner that cared for my daughter when she was in the NICU!! It was like a little reunion because her guests included so many of the medical staff from Presby!!! They really are the best !!
Thank you guys so much for letting us be part of your awesome day!!! We have had a blast with you guys all the way through!!!




Nicole is in LOVE with FOOTBALL!!








I know this is really blurry, but we had to show you more of Bryan's personality!!








The GRAND FINALE!!

CHECK OUT THE SLIDE SHOW BELOW!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love it! This wedding really shows off detail. I love the style that was approached! Great Job Girls!
- Heidi Trace.

Mamacita Chilena said...

I didn't watch through the slideshow because I'm on my way out the door, but just wanted to tell you that I love your blog design, it's so cute!

Sarah Cardenas said...

That last picture is SO priceless! I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog :) Love the colors, love the style, so fun!

Contemporary Portraits said...

Thanks Mamacita for your sweet words about the BLOG, your so kind!

Contemporary Portraits said...

Sarah! He had so much energy even at the end, so we took advantage to see if he would do this and he NAILED it!! Haha! Thank gooness for fast shutter speeds, right! Thanks Sarah for your comment, your so nice!

Unknown said...

WOW! he levitation abilities! Lucky bride :)

Emma Walters said...

These shots came out so great. I'm officially in love with the football pic. (The one where the brides face is blurred out). I am a huge football fan as well. Great job!