Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nicole’s Bridals

Wow!!! Nicole’s bridals ROCK!!! We started off at the Canals with her BEAUTIFUL dress!! That dress was the most amazing thing I have ever seen and it looked like it was made just for her!! I love the shots that we got there because she looks so beautiful and natural!! When we finished at the canals we went over to the lake. Nicole brought another dress and we captured some awesome shots in the water! I LOVE when people get in the water in makes the shoot so much fun!!
We just finished Nicole and Bryan’s wedding and it was so much fun! We cannot wait post them!! Once we are finish with them we will post them!!!





















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Wonderful job!
-Mark

Bobby Earle said...

SUPER impressive. I've never done an all bridal shoot like this - to nervous - but if I came up with stuff this good I'd be psyched :)

Bobby

Anonymous said...

I never new you could put a bride in the water! You made this look so beautiful! I wish you the best in photography.