Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Walter Family!!

Walter family!!!
We had a blast shooting the Walter family!! I have been friends with Jill for about 7 years now!! It is so crazy to think about when we were both newlywed chicks and now we have each have babies!!!
I had such so much fun shooting little Avery because she reminds me so much of my daughter!!! Oh ….and I am so doing a tutu pic!! Jill made that!! I could not believe how easy it is to make those things!!! So stay tune next week or so for my kiddo in a tutu!!! Here are some of our favorites!!
Thanks so much guys!!! You always make our job so easy!!!





LOVE this pic because she totally posed herself!!!

I died laughing because we told her to smell the flower, but we were not very clear about which end to smell!! So funny!!!



OMG!!! Seriously, could this be any cuter!!!!




Princess AVERY!!!LOVE the TUTU

4 comments:

YCM the blog... said...

love the pics of Avery and her tutu!!!
Jill and Jason made a very cute girl!
great job!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in these pictures! They are so bright! And stand out so perfectly! Great job girls!

Anonymous said...

The baby girls! Is beautiful! She looks so adorable in her tutu!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job girls! These pics are AMAZING! I loved them all! What a cute family!!!!