Monday, August 25, 2008

Jacob and Madeline

Phenomenal wedding!!! We went to Fayetteville, AR and photographed a friend’s wedding at the Botanical Gardens!!!
It was such a beautiful location!! Best of all was Jacob and Madeline, what a loving couple. I love going to weddings that are just destined to be!! They just could not take their eyes off each and ear to ear with smiles!! The whole trip was so much fun and we got some great shots!!!!! Here are some of favorite!!!
Jacob and Madeline thank you so much for making us part of your day!! You guys are amazing!!!






Just Beautiful!!!! It is so touching when the groom looks so loving at his bride to be!!!! AWWW














8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic pictures. I love the pictures in the hotel.

Brad Shull said...

I knew it, I knew it!! I saw these pics on Jamie's myspace and I instantly knew it was Cpcamera! You ladies have a signature look brewing.

Great work! As always.

Logic said...

Outstanding work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Amazing job girls!

Anonymous said...

These pics are GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!! I love them!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous wedding! Pics are amazing!